Welcome to my blog.... this is my place to share my projects and a little about my family with you. I only hope that you can find some inspiration here.

Friday, October 16, 2009

Digital Scrapbook Pages


This is Prince...the newest addition to our family.  I got a call from my oldest grandson Taylor on Mothers Day telling me they got me a dog.  The problem was..they live in Florida and we live in West Virginia.  We had planned to take our vacation in June and bring him back with us but some things came up and we had to cancel our vacation.  A friend of theirs was moving up here in August and agreed to bring him with her.  Needless to say he is now  part of our family.
Ronnie (dh) got me Photoshop Elements 7 and I am finally learning (slowly) how to do Digital Scrap pages.

Here is another one of my DIL and my youngest grandson Dalton at the Beach.  I only wish I could play more but my job keeps cutting into my play time.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails