Welcome to my blog.... this is my place to share my projects and a little about my family with you. I only hope that you can find some inspiration here.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Last Minute Christmas


I have been trying to get together a few last minute cards and gifts for my co-workers.  I decided to on desktop calendars. Here are 2 of them:


This one is an image from Squigglefly.  I colored it with my Prismas and OMS.  I stamped the 2010 and cut it out with an oval nestie.  I printed the calendar,  cut the months out and put them together with rubber cement so the pages can be torn off one by one.  The paper is from K & Co.  I got some acrylic picture frames at the Dollar Store to put them in.



This one was done the same way.  The image and sentiment are from KLM Designs.

I hope they like these.  I can see myself doing these again.  They didn't take much time.  The acrylic frames made them difficult to photograph.  After Christmas things will slow down andI am going to figure out how to take better pictures.  That could be my New Years Resolution.  At least one I can keep...LOL!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails