Welcome to my blog.... this is my place to share my projects and a little about my family with you. I only hope that you can find some inspiration here.

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

More Christmas Cards

These are more Easel Cards.  I really like making them.

This is another free image from Pollycraft:



This one is a free image from Cuddly Buddly:



This is from Pink Cat Studio:




Another one from Cuddly Buddly:



And lastly the Santa and little girl is an embossed Rubber Stamp image..don't remember where from..I've had it quite a while.  The digital Image is another one from Pollycraft:



This is my start on Christmas Cards.  I still have to make them for my co-workers and some for personal yet. And Christmas is right around the corner....I better hurry...lol

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails