Welcome to my blog.... this is my place to share my projects and a little about my family with you. I only hope that you can find some inspiration here.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Celebrate

This is Bigsby from Karen's Doodles .  He's a cutie!



When I first saw him I thought about Happy New Year (coz that's where my brain was) but he could be Birthday or any kind of celebration.  Here is what I used:   Paper and CS from stash....Labels One and Scallop Circle Nestabilities...organza ribbon...Diamond Stickles...Glass Effects....$1 clear stamp and of course Prismacolor Pencils & OMS.  I sure hope you like him.

I hope all of you had a good New Years Day!  Now I am off to work.......YUK!!!!    See ya soon!

8 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hiya. Lovely cute card, fab fun image and I love the colour combination.
Happy Crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Tammy said...

Love him!

Harriet H said...

what a cute card and you are right can be used for any kind of celebration....

Harriet

Cheryl said...

Awwww Bigsby is so cute! Great job!

Shelly Schmidt said...

What a fun festive image! Love your coloring and bling!

Kathy said...

He is adorable, love the bright colors.
Kathy from SBS29

cr8iveme said...

Wonderfully, cheerful card.

{hugs}
Mary from SBS29

Kim Marie said...

Tee hee! He is a cutie! Love love love the colors!
Kim Marie
SBS29

Related Posts with Thumbnails