Welcome to my blog.... this is my place to share my projects and a little about my family with you. I only hope that you can find some inspiration here.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Daisy Doodles Design Team Challenge

Miss Daisy challenged her Design Team to make a card out of this stamp:


but she had some rules attached to it.


The rules were:

max of 2 papers,
something different than a normal card...say tri fold,
light colours,
max of 2 small embellishments



I don't have to tell you this was a tough one.  Here is my card:


I decided to do a zig-zag tri-fold.  The paper is K&Company and the sentiment is computer generated.  My 2 embellishment are a Disney Princess and flower sticker.  I colored the castle with Prismacolor pencils and OMS.  I have to say that this is the 4th image I colored before I was satisfied..lol.  Here is a close-up of the castle:




This is the one I decided on.  It is for my great niece, Maddie, who is turning 4.  I really hope she likes it.

I'm thinking Miss Daisy just wanted to see what we are made of....rofl


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

8 comments:

Cheryl said...

This is great! If Maddie is anything like my daughter when she was 4, she will absolutely LOVE this card.

Kathy said...

Maddie will love this, every little girl would love a beautiful princess card. Your coloring is beautiful.

Harriet said...

OMG this creations is gorgeous.... and your great niece will love it....

Shelly Schmidt said...

Looks like you nailed the challenge! Gorgeous!!!

Gayathri said...

Beautiful creation,. Loved the disney princess. Thanks.

Joanne Gilch said...

With blue and yellow being MY primary colors this is my cup o' tea. love the coloring-do you get tired of me saying that? Must try this zigzag tri-fold. Looks self explanatory. any tricks to it?
joanne
sbs29
hugs

KymKreates said...

I do not know a little girl that would not adore this. Beautiful!

Jules said...

Rhonda...what can I say, that I haven't said a 100 times before....You're awesome hun!
I adore what you did with the stamp, you made lines look absolutely beautiful.
So pleased I got to have you on board!
xoxoxoxoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails