Welcome to my blog.... this is my place to share my projects and a little about my family with you. I only hope that you can find some inspiration here.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Sweet Award

I received this award from my friend Tammy!





For those of you who haven't figured it out Tammy and I have been good friends for quite a while.  We belong to 2 yahoo groups together, and are together on 2 Design Teams as well as the Sisterhood of the Blogging Stampers .  Even though we live in different states we even talk on the telephone (sometimes for hours......lol)  several times a week.  We have encouraged each other during those times that your creativity leaves you and lifes trials as well.   So, she is truly my friend.


THANKS TAM!!!  MWAH!
(The purple letters are for you..rofl)


I am told that I have to list 10 things that I am thankful for:


1.  I am thankful for my husband Ronnie for putting up with me through all my crafting phases...and not minding that I very often craft when I should be doing something else  (like laundry or housework or something...lol)
2.   I am thankful for my 2 Loving Sons...Rudy and Reno
3.  I am thankful for my Daughter-In-Law Susie.  I honestly could not have handpicked one that I could love anymore.
4.  I am thankful for my 3 BEAUTIFUL and loving Grandchildren....Taylor, Cierra and Dalton
5.  I am thankful for my precious animals ....  dogs: Pepper and Prince & cat: Buddy
6.  I am thankful for my Boss at work..John...He puts up with me going on and on and on and on..... about my blog, my cards, my on-line friends and just everything I am involved in on-line.  I think he is my biggest fan..lol
7.  I am thankful for my on-line friends for all the support and encouragement  they never fail to supply.
8.  I am thankful everyday to be alive and in good health.
9.  I am thankful for my good friend Jon who is my shoulder when I need one
10.  And last but not least I am thankful for my Lord and all of his blessings.


The rules of the award say that you have to
1) Copy and Paste the award on your blog. {check}
2) List who gave you the award and link to her blog. {check}
3) List 10 things that make you happy. {check}
4) Pass the award onto other bloggers and visit their blog to let them know! {check!}

I am passing this on to:

1. Holly Young
2.Jules
3. Ronnie
4. Kathy
5.Louise


5 comments:

Ronnie said...

you are so sweet, and wonderful...Thank you so much...I love your blog, your amazing talents, and spending time on your blog..Hugs Ronnie

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kathy said...

Thanks so much Rhonda! I also loved reading about your ten things that make you happy. The crafting while you should be cleaning and doing laundry made me laugh, that is so me! And I still don't believe you are a grandmother, you look so young! I really enjoy your blog and thank you so much for this fun award, you brightened up my day!
Hugs~Kathy

Ronnie said...

thank you so much, that has made my day.....hugs, Ronnie

KymKreates said...

very nice

Related Posts with Thumbnails