Welcome to my blog.... this is my place to share my projects and a little about my family with you. I only hope that you can find some inspiration here.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Owl always love you



These owls are from Designed 2 Delight.  This is a progressive challenge and I am just under the wire.  Go to their blog Delightful Inspiration and check out the challenges.  After seeing the card my SBS29 Sis Julie of JB's Inky Fingers did I had to get in on it..lol

This will be a Valentine for my Hubby....He loves Owls.  Not much to this card..papers from my stash and card stock.  Colored with Prismacolor Pencils and OMS..the dots are scribbles.  This is a quick post because I am about to be out of time entering the challenge.  Hope ya like it.

7 comments:

Faith S. said...

Rhonda, this is awesome!! I LOVE the way you colored the owls!! Super cute! Great layout!

KymKreates said...

very cute and I am sure hubby will love

Kathy said...

This is great, you and Julie both used amazing colors for your owls, love it! I need to print out a few more and try a brighter color combo. I bet your hubby will love it.

Unknown said...

I just love these owls. I wish that I knew more about getting to resize and change up my digi's on my computer. I only know how to pic the pic size like for a photo. Prolly just need a better program, huh?

Cheryl said...

Too cute! I like how you colored these owls.

Cheryl said...

Too cute! I like how you colored these owls.

Tammy said...

Oh really love this one! Love the purple owl!!!! He'll love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails