Welcome to my blog.... this is my place to share my projects and a little about my family with you. I only hope that you can find some inspiration here.

Monday, March 15, 2010

Daisy Doodles Challenge #4 - Artist's Choice

It's time for a new challenge at Daisy Doodles.  This week is Artist's Choice.  So as long as you long as you use a digital image......anything goes.

Here is my card:

This image is "Sissy" by Daisy Doodles.  You can purchase Miss Daisy's stamps   HERE   or   HERE.
Head over to the Daisy Doodles Creative Challenges Blog and get your entry in.  Remember anything goes so you can have fun and do whatever it is that you like.  The winner will receive an image from Daisy Doodles.

The papers and sentiments all came from a paper pack by Memory Keepers.  I colored Sissy with Prismacolor Pencils and OMS and cut her out with an oval nesties layered onto a scalloped oval.  I added the dots with Scribbles and an organza ribbon.

I am also entering this card in the following challenges:

Rosie-D's   -   Think Spring

Paper Cutz   -   Anything Goes

The Pink Elephant   -   Spring

Thanks for stopping by

2 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Such a sweet card-cute image and love all of the embellishments!

Mervi said...

Great card!
Thanks for sharing this with us
at Rosie D's Challenge and good luck;-))m

Related Posts with Thumbnails