Welcome to my blog.... this is my place to share my projects and a little about my family with you. I only hope that you can find some inspiration here.

Monday, April 5, 2010

D2D - "Light Of Life"

For the final challenge of March Faith of D2D - Delightful Inspiration gave us this image..."Light Of Life".

I can't wait to see what the next one is.  Faith always has great images.  This one is a little different than usual.  I really like it.    Supplies used...turquoise card stock...tan card stock...paper from my stash...swirls cuttlebug embossing folder...brown organza ribbon...Prismacolor pencils and OMS...and stickles.

Thanks for stopping by


3 comments:

terrie said...

very nice card..love the color combo that you used..well done

Shelly Schmidt said...

Beautiful- your coloring/shading is perfect! You have such a great eye for color! And layouts! And embellishments! Love your cards!

Kathy said...

This is beautiful. I love that patterned paper in the background and you coloring is great again! Really pretty card.

Related Posts with Thumbnails