Welcome to my blog.... this is my place to share my projects and a little about my family with you. I only hope that you can find some inspiration here.

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Spring Mouse

50 % off Daisy Doodles Stamps at Scrappetizing.  Images starting at 50 cents.

TizingNDS_Med


Click on the ad to go to the store.

You can get this adorable "Spring Mouse" image for only $ .75
These are also Daisy Doodles Designer Papers.


Miss Daisy has some new images.  All of them are really cute. 
 I am keeping this post short.  I have to get up in about 3 1/2 hours and go to work :(    I have been working on dance costumes and am really tired.  I will try and get some pics to show you when I'm done.  I should be through in a couple of weeks. I work full time and do the costumes on the side.  So until next post have a great day (or night..lol)

I am entering this card in:


Thanks for stopping by

9 comments:

Judy said...

Hi Rhonda hun,

Love this card hun. That's an adorable stamp, and I love those 2 colors together. The shade of yellow is awesome!! Thank you Sweetie for entering this in our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop's Best.

Hugs

PS, I made sure I'm a follower..MUAH

KymKreates said...

Oh my gosh!!! What a wonderful creation!!! Long time no see! Thanks so very much for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best and good luck!
KymKreates

Karen said...

Lovely cute card, thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best.
xx

Harriet H said...

OH Rhonda, what a great card... and thanks for playing along with Digi Doodle Shop's Best Challenge....

Harriet

Joanne Gilch said...

Yea, I just love the little mouse!

Powerful Search Engine said...

What a cute little stamp I love the colouring thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle shop's best challenge hugs Pascale

Monika Reeck said...

I love your coloring the Images...cute Images....very nice color combo....great PP you have choosen too..thanks for joining with us at DDSB challenge, hugs, Monika

Cheryl said...

This is adorable! I love your papers and LO.

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Cute card! Thanks for joining us at DDSB! :)

-Jo
http://joboogie.typepad.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails