Welcome to my blog.... this is my place to share my projects and a little about my family with you. I only hope that you can find some inspiration here.

Monday, June 21, 2010

"Summertime" with Daisy Doodles

Join us for the challenge this week at Daisy Doodles Creative Challenges..... the theme is "Summertime".     Here is my card:


This is one of the new images "Tropicana" and I just love it.  You can find it at Daisy's Digi Doodles Store as well as some other Summertime images that would be perfect for this challenge.  Remember, if you use a Daisy Doodles image you get your name in the drawing 2x.
So come and play with us and see what the DT is up to.  This is also the first challenge for our new DT members.   So check out their blogs ... you are sure to be inspired.  There is some amazing talent on this team.
 <<<<<<<<    The rest of Daisy Doodles Design Team.   Visit their blogs and let them know you were there.

Challenges:
Stamp Something  -  Summer
A Spoon Full of Sugar  -   Sunshine Inspired
Quirky Crafts - Challenge  -  Summer
The ABC Challenge  -  W is for Weather (hot)


Thanks for stopping by

16 comments:

TinaB said...

I love your card the image is coloured so well and I want to drink it! xx

Mary said...

What a beautiful card Rhonda. I love the colors you used. And the designer paper is so cute! I love the look you gave to the glass. Great touch!

hugs
Mary

Monika Reeck said...

Oh wow dear Rhonda..I love the colors of your PP your extra Lemon in green and also your Gloss on the Glass...really adorable card...Love this!!hugs, Monika

Jane said...

Ronda what a great card!!! I love what you created with the new digi. So cute!!!
Hugsxx

Emma and Susan said...

Hi Rhonda! This is a Fab card! The colours are gorgeous and summery- they make your mouth water!!! We love the image and the glossy accents on the glass!!
Love and hugs
Emma and Susan
xxx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful bright card, and love the gloosy accents on the glass too ! Thanks for joining us at ABC challenge. Sue C x

Cheryl said...

This card looks so cool and refreshing! I makes me want to shut off my PC and go sit on the deck with one of these.

Unknown said...

Rhonda this looks real enough to drink! I love the paper, reminds me of true lemons/limes. The shiny glass is awesome :)

Cec said...

What wonderful tropical colours and such great paper. I love the glossy accents.
Hugs!
Cec

Cathy said...

Fabulous card and great summery colours. Thank you for joining in the ABC Challenge this time.
Cathy xx

My Creative Outlet by Janna said...

That looks delicious! A festive, summery treat! Thanks for playing along at Stamp Something!

Janna :)

1CardCreator said...

Love how you found the perfect dp to go with this! Really cute image you colored and shaded beautifully. Thanks for sharing. ~Diane

Kathy said...

So fun and summery. Really love the glossy accents on the glass, so realistic,

linda said...

Lovely card, makes me want a drink now in the hot summer!
linda from backtopaper.com

Tracey said...

Lovely summery card Rhonda, I love the bright colours :)

Hope you're having a great week.

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Lawren said...

Love this card and of course love the colors.

Related Posts with Thumbnails