Welcome to my blog.... this is my place to share my projects and a little about my family with you. I only hope that you can find some inspiration here.

Saturday, June 19, 2010

When Life Gives You Lemons.....

MAKE LEMONADE ... then drink up!!

Hi everyone!  It is late and I am struggling to stay awake but wanted to get this card posted.  I am so thrilled with Daisy Doodles new image "Tropicana"   I think it is my new favorite.   


Supplies Used:
Image from Daisy's Digi DoodlesYellow and orange cardstock, 2 designer papers by K & Co.and Daisy Doodles, Studio G $1 Stamps (lemon and sentiment), Orange and yellow poca-dot ribbon, Sissix sizzlet die, Paper Glaze, Yellow and black inkpads , Prismacolor Pencils and OMS

Thanks for stopping by

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Rhonda, its great, so zingy & bright.

Joanne Gilch said...

Love it! That one bg paper resembles umbrellas!! gorgeous card, layout, papers, and image.

Shelly Schmidt said...

I always like that sentiment- bring on the lemons!!! Great wonderful colors you have used as well. TFS

Cheryl said...

I love the summery feel to this card! Great sentiment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails