Welcome to my blog.... this is my place to share my projects and a little about my family with you. I only hope that you can find some inspiration here.

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Knickerbocker Glory

This image is another of Daisy Doodles.  It is called "Knickerbocker Glory" and has a sentiment with it.  Before I show you my card I have to tell you that I was calling it the ice cream image.  Miss Daisy told me that there was no way I could get it until I called it by it's right name.  Well, I have to tell you that knickerbocker was new to me.  Around these parts it is a sundae or parfait.  But regardless of what you call it..it's a pretty awesome image and you can get it at Daisy's Digi Doodles.            


Anyway here is my card:


I decided that it is my knickerbocker and it can be any flavor I want and I want strawberry with chocolate syrup..lol   It doesn't show real well in the picture but I used a snow writer for the whipped cream and paper glaze over the glass.  I embossed the brown cardstock with a CB folder and added pink scribbles to the circles.  The paper was from my scrap basket.... I think K & Company.  Now I want to run right straight to Baskin and Robbins and get a great big Hot Fudge Sundae.  I think I'll ask for Knickerbocker Glory and see what happens...lol.

Thanks for stopping by

6 comments:

Joanne Gilch said...

Bet they have no clue as to what a KG is at BR!!! reminds me of a chocolate covered strawberry..mmmmm!

Jules said...

Don't forget to ask for one when you go lmao.
Awesome card R, love the colours :D

Shelly Schmidt said...

Yummy- Sundae here- I love the card you created the colors are just as yummy as the ice cream! I love the pink dots on the brown background. TFS

Shelly Schmidt said...

Yummy- Sundae here- I love the card you created the colors are just as yummy as the ice cream! I love the pink dots on the brown background. TFS

Cheryl said...

Oh yum! Fabulous card!

Kathy said...

This looks delish! Never heard of knickerbocker though, when I saw the title, I thought what does that have to do with ice cream, LOL! Your coloring and sparkle on the whip cream looks wonderful.

Related Posts with Thumbnails