Welcome to my blog.... this is my place to share my projects and a little about my family with you. I only hope that you can find some inspiration here.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Thursday with Lindsay's Stamp Stuff

Lindsay is sponsoring Tuesday Morning Sketches this week and we are all using one of the sketches from over there.  I chose Sketch #38:


I has a hard time choosing my sketch since there were so many good ones.   I used two of the images from Lindsay's Stamp Stuff  "Birds and Branches" Stamp Set.  I love this set.  This entire card was done digitally.  I used PSE and made the card and colored the image with chalk when it was all finished and printed.  You can find LSS images at mygrafico.  I really enjoyed making this card and plan on doing more digital cards.  I think I want to try some hybrids.
Don't forget to go over to Tuesday Morning Sketches and pick your sketch and play along. The theme is "Summer".


Check out the rest of the DT blogs and see what they have been up to and don't forget the freebie from Lindsay's blog.


Lindsay Weirich (Owner & Stamp Designer)


Thanks for stopping by

13 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that background paper! Great job!

Tracy Vinson said...

Hey there...one of my favorite sets and I love the sketch you used.

Leanne said...

Love this set to and the sketch you used works great with the images! Love the papers! I've never did a digital or hybrid card before wouldn't even know where to begin but yours is great!

1CardCreator said...

Beautiful card Rhonda, I love the choice of colors and dp, the contrast looks perfect! Thanks for sharing. ~Diane

Margie said...

Very pretty colors!I love the softness of this!

Karin said...

Oh, I love this little birdhouse and the colors are so pretty!

Lindsay Weirich said...

wow, it is so elegant and a little country, very pretty!

Mrs. Fence said...

Love the bird branch set! This is a perfect layout for these images. I like the background paper - it reminds me of feathers!

Micki said...

Oh wow, wonderful card. Love the DSP and that birdhouse colored wonderfully.

Love it.

hugs

Cindi said...

wonderful card!! wow that sketch works perfect for this set!! way to go
:)

Joanne Gilch said...

Gorgeous card. You are so talented to get all that done on PSE. Fabulous images with that sketch.

Cheryl said...

Wonderful! I love the BG paper.

Kathy said...

Wow, another fantastic digi card. Love the layout you picked, too, looks great with that image!

Related Posts with Thumbnails