Welcome to my blog.... this is my place to share my projects and a little about my family with you. I only hope that you can find some inspiration here.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

D2D Delightful Inspiration and Double Delight

The image from Faith this week at Designed 2 Delight - Delightful Inspiration is "Happy Harvest".


I love this image.  This is a progressieve challenge.  There is also another challenge called Double Delight using the image from the Delightful Inspiration Challenge.  This week is Clean and Simple.  And Clean and Simple is my very favorite by far.   So needless to say I have to enter both.   

I colored my image with Prismacolor Pencils and OMS.  The sentiment is one of the the clear stamps from the $1 bin at Michaels.  The rest of my card is self explanatory.  Very Simple!

Thanks so much for stopping by,

7 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love your wonderful coloring and your CAS is perfect! TFS

Tracey said...

This is a lovely card Rhonda, so elegant :)

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Cheryl said...

Very pretty! Your coloring of these pumpkins is great.

Love the new blog look too!

Sherrie Conner said...

Simple and sweet, Rhonda! Great job with this weeks image!
So glad you joined us again this week at the D2D Artist's Challenge! :)

dstandard said...

Great job with the image - pretty card! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!

Kathy W. said...

Great CAS card. Thanks for playing with us at Double Delight:)

Joanne Gilch said...

Hope this finds Pepper doing better!
Love how you did this card......fantastic!

Related Posts with Thumbnails