Welcome to my blog.... this is my place to share my projects and a little about my family with you. I only hope that you can find some inspiration here.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

D2D - "Cat's Meow"

The image this week from Faith at Designed 2 Delight is called "Cat's Meow".  And the challenge at "Double Delight" is Summer Colors.

I colored him with Prismacolor Pencils and meant for him to be a little darker but it's OK..LOL.  Everything but the flowers cam from my stash.  I used CS...DP...Stickles...Scribbles... Paper Glaze and a buckle punch.  The flower I crocheted using DMC Embroidery Floss.

Go over to Delightful Inspiration and get in on the challenge.  It is a progressive challenge and starts over at the beginning of the month so now is a good time.  
Thanks for coming by :)

3 comments:

Sherrie Conner said...

Sweet, Rhonda! Love the ribbon with the punched buckle! Very nice!
Thanks for being a part of the Designed2Delight Artist's Challenge each week! :)

Kathy said...

This is great Rhonda. I love that crocheted flower and the ribbon and buckle, great embellishments.

Joanne Gilch said...

Your crocheted flower is awesome. my string is way too fat to crochet for a small flower. Made lily a ring, bracelet, and necklace from crocheted flowers today. I think she might consider me her best friend...now!!!!!! thanks for the crocheting idea. I am hooked...pun intended.

Related Posts with Thumbnails