Welcome to my blog.... this is my place to share my projects and a little about my family with you. I only hope that you can find some inspiration here.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Day 2 - "Daisy Doodles 7 Day $1 Showcase"

It's Day 2 of the Showcase and if you stopped by yesterday then you know that  a couple of the DT Gals and I are posting a card a day for 7 days using $1 Stamps  from Daisy's Digi Doodles.  Here is my card for today:


Mmmmmmmmmmmm!!  I LOVE APPLE PIE!!!!!  Well .. really I love Apple anything..LOL.  So when I saw this I had to use it  (And it's only $1).  I will add a sentiment when I actually use the card.  I like doing cards without the sentiments for my card stash so I can add what I want later.

Check out  my DT Pal's Blogs to see more:
and 
And stop back tomorrow for Day 3.
Head on over to the
 store and pick up a bargain for yourself.
The
 Forum is a great place to enter the Designer of the Month challenge that could win you $10 in free merchandise.

Challenges:
Karber Weekly Challenge  -  Food and Beverages
Paper Sundaes  -  Fall or Halloween Colors
Raise The Bar  -  Something Yummy


Thanks for stopping by,

7 comments:

TinaB said...

Good enough to eat!! Love this image and you have made a beautiful card with it xxx Hugs Tina (EXCITED!)

Unknown said...

Such a nice card! Thank you so much for playing the KARBER challenge :)

Julie said...

What a sweet card. I love your ribbon and border punch! Thanks for playing along with us at Raise the Bar this week.

Jules said...

You kept this one a secret lol
Absolutely LOVE this, the colours are just perfect :)
xxxx

Alica said...

very pretty! Lovely warm colors and the pie looks good enough to eat!
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

Christine said...

Very sweet fall card, now I want pie! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

Joanne Gilch said...

Rhonda, you really have an eye for greatness....I can smell that pie and feel the steam coming from those vents. MMMMMMM

Related Posts with Thumbnails