Welcome to my blog.... this is my place to share my projects and a little about my family with you. I only hope that you can find some inspiration here.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

D2D - Apples

Over at "Designed2Delight-Delightful Inspiration" this is the first challenge for the month so if you hurry you can get this image free ..... then if you use it to enter the challenge this week you get next weeks free.   So go check it out ... you have until Thursday night at midnight to enter.
Here is this weeks image:   "Apples"


Hurry over and get in on the fun!!!
Thanks so much for stopping by,

4 comments:

~ Kendra ~ said...

Nice job! Love your coloring of the apples!

Thanks for joining us at Designed 2 Delight this week!

Kendra

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wow- how'd you do that BG- gorgeous!!! Love your great card. TFS

Joanne Gilch said...

My card is done..need to get it up!!!! Love the crinkled, inked up bg. the apples look real with the yellow tops.

Kathie ~ Beary Wishes said...

Such a lovely card and that crinkled paper is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Designed2Delilght this week. Kathie xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails