Welcome to my blog.... this is my place to share my projects and a little about my family with you. I only hope that you can find some inspiration here.

Monday, October 11, 2010

DD Challenge - Manly with an Autumn theme

Gosh time sure goes by quick.  Time already for the new Daisy Doodles Creative Challenges Challenge.  This one is a card for a Man with a Fall theme.

I really had fun with this card.  I love the Stamp TV technique videos.  This one was distressed stripes background.  The background was done one stripe at a time using distress and pigment inks.  I then printed out the Leaves from Daisy's Digi Doodles and sponged the color on.

Go over to Daisy Doodles Creative Challenges and get your card in.  I love making cards for the fellas.  We have a family full of them...LOL.  Then go by the rest of the DT Blogs and see what they have for you.

*Joanne  *  Tina  *  Mary  *  Lawren  *  Sharon  *

If you are interested in joining a Design Team Miss Daisy is having a DT Call until Oct. 16th.  You can find all the details HERE.    And tomorrow is our "Halloween Blog Hop".  The info for that is HERE.

Thanks so much for stopping by,

1 comment:

1CardCreator said...

I love those colors, that is such a neat technique! ~Diane

Related Posts with Thumbnails