Welcome to my blog.... this is my place to share my projects and a little about my family with you. I only hope that you can find some inspiration here.

Saturday, October 16, 2010

WINNER Daisy Doodles Trick or Treat Halloween Blog Hop

I let yesterday get by me without posting my winner for the Trick or Treat Blog Hop.  I am going straight to the airport when I get off work today for a much needed 10 day vacation and got so busy it got right past me.  So without further ado the winner of the adorable pumpkin image is  .........

Linda

Congratulations Linda!!!!!!!!  
To claim your digi e-mail daisydoodlescc@gmail.com with Trick or Treat in the subject line.  And don't forget to let us see what you make with it.

As I said...I am going on vacation.  WOOHOO!!!!!!!  I am heading to Florida to visit my Son, DIL and Grankids (so tonight I got lots of huggin' to do).  My birthday is Tuesday so I will get to spend it with my twin Brother ..  Roger.  I cannot tell you how excited I am!!!!  

And if all that isn't enough I am meeting up with 2 of my DT pals.  How cool is that !?!  I can't wait!  So Joanne and Lawren I will see the 2 of you Monday.  I am looking so forward to meeting the both of you!  

My blog will be quiet for the next 10 days but I will have access to a computer and will post a shout when I can.    

Thanks so much for coming by to visit,

2 comments:

Joanne Gilch said...

waiting for Monday!!!! Whoo hoooo

Shelly Schmidt said...

Have an awesome birthday! (My twins birthday is Saturday....) I hope you have a safe trip and enjoy Joann and Lawren- how fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails