Welcome to my blog.... this is my place to share my projects and a little about my family with you. I only hope that you can find some inspiration here.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

D2D - "Kaela"

The image at Delightful Inspiration - Designed 2 Delight Challenge this week is "Kaela- Dressed as an Angel"

I don't usually do shiny cards but I went nuts with shiny on this one.  The background is gold glitter and I used gold and silver stickles and gold and silver leafing pens on the edges.  The ribbon is shiny, too.  You can tell so much here but in real life it's 1000 times prettier.  Go over to Delightful Inspiration and see the rest of the cards.  Some beautiful work!!!   Thanks Faith!!!!

2 comments:

Joanne Gilch said...

How funny - we both left her face...white! Love all of your sparkliness and how that ribbon goes so well with the bg!!!1

Kathy said...

She looks so pretty Rhonda. Love all the sparkle and shine!

Related Posts with Thumbnails