Welcome to my blog.... this is my place to share my projects and a little about my family with you. I only hope that you can find some inspiration here.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Daisy Doodles 12 Days of Christmas Raffle

Daisy Doodles is having a 12 Days of Christmas Raffle.  Each day for 12 Days there will be one card featured at Daisy's Digi Doodles using a stamp from her new  ... not yet released ... "12 Days of Christmas"  Stamp Set.  Today my card is featured.... it will be at the end of this post.  For every stamp that is purchased you will receive a raffle ticket # to go in the hat for a drawing.  Their will be one ticket a day drawn for 12 days to win this:


All the tickets will go back in the hat and on the 13th day  (November 23rd) is the Raffle Drawing.  The winner will get this not yet released  "12 Days of Christmas" Stamp Set just in time for Christmas" PLUS a
$10.00 Gift Certificate to spend in the store.


How awesome is this?!?  You can go HERE to check it out.  I was given the Drum from this set and here is my card


When I saw this the first thing that came to my mind was the Christmas song "The Little Drummer Boy" so I based my card on it.
Supplies:
Image and paper by Daisy Doodles
Burgundy CardStock
Sentiment printed by me
Prismacolor Pencils and OMS
Bronze Scribbles
Tim Holtz Linen Distress Ink
Gold Organza Ribbon

The Design Team has all pitched in to make cards with each image from this set and I will show you the featured card each day.  So go over to Daisy's Digi Doodles and get your raffle tickets and get in on the drawing.

2 comments:

Joanne Gilch said...

Great card...love the 'rims'! Your post is perfect!!! Love that bg paper.

thread-bare said...

Rhonda this is such a fab Xmas card. Love it xx Clare x

Related Posts with Thumbnails