Welcome to my blog.... this is my place to share my projects and a little about my family with you. I only hope that you can find some inspiration here.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Day's 10 - 11 Days of Christmas - Daisy Doodles

I have been so busy the last few days that I couldn't get Day's 10 and 11 up for you.  We have been busy at work and Saturday (yesterday) was our work Christmas Party.  So when I got home Friday night I had to hurry and get the envelopes and the insides of my cards for my co-workers done.  I had to be at work at 9 AM Saturday morning and we left work at 6:00 PM and went straight to the party.  Didn't get home until midnight so I was done for the day ... LOL.  Anyway here are Days 10 and 11 of the 12 Days of Christmas.

Day 10  is Carley's adorable Christmas Tree - she even used real lights!  Cute!  Visit Carley at

Day11 is the "Reindeer" by Tina.  I love CAS cards that pop like this one does. Beautiful! Visit Tina at

Visit Daisy's Digi Doodles and get your Raffle Ticket.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails