Welcome to my blog.... this is my place to share my projects and a little about my family with you. I only hope that you can find some inspiration here.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

D2D - "Christmas Cocoa"

This is the last image for November at D2D so be sure and check next week for the freebie for the first week of December so you can play along at Designed2Delight-Delightful Inspiration.  The first image each month is free and when you use it and enter the challenge you get the next one free.  How cool is that?
Anyway the image this week is "Christmas Cocoa"  and here is my card:


I love this image but then .. I love all of Faith's images.  Everything I used was from my stash.  The piece of twill tape was in my birthday package from my friend Joanne.  Thanks Jo!!!!

Supplies Used:
2 Christmas DP from DCWV (left over from last year) .. Dark Red and Green CS ..  Oval and Oval Scallop Nesties .. Scribbles paint (dots) .. computer generated senti .. SU Sleigh Bells Twill Tape (Thanks again Jo!) .. and (of course)  Prismacolor Pencils and OMS

Thanks for stopping by,

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Rhonda, this is beautiful. I love the soft green of the mug. Love that you used up some stash, too. Great toasty holiday card.

Ronnie said...

Linda, this is a beautiful card! tfs...Ronnie

Joanne Gilch said...

You are so welcome!!!!Great colors and papers! Terrific!!!!

dstandard said...

Love the colors you picked! Wonderful card! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!

Related Posts with Thumbnails