Welcome to my blog.... this is my place to share my projects and a little about my family with you. I only hope that you can find some inspiration here.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A Little Different

Most of you who know me know that I make my living with a sewing machine.  I have been trying to sew (and knit) most of my gifts.  If you sew you must check this out  .... I just happened across this blog and am soooo glad I did.  Go and see  ...  for a limited time all the patterns are FREE.  All you have to do is become a follower and spread the word.


These cute little ballerina slippers are one of the free patterns for little girls. 
 (I'd like to have a pair of these for me!  LOL)


1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Rhonda, these are so super sweet! I want a pair in my size too!


Liz is standing over my shoulder and thinks they are really cute and wants a pair her size too.


Merry Christmas!

Related Posts with Thumbnails