Welcome to my blog.... this is my place to share my projects and a little about my family with you. I only hope that you can find some inspiration here.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Thursday Sale

I wasn't able to get a project done this week for Lindsay's Stamp Stuff but wanted to let you all know about the SALE.  
40% Off
This sale is for 1 day only .....  Thursday December 9th  ... hurry over to mygrafico and pick up your items for those last minute Christmas Cards, Tags and Gifts!!!   Lindsay's Stamp Stuff has some awesome new things.
Be sure to visit Lindsay's Blog and pick up the Thursday Freebie and go by the DT Blogs and see the clever projects they have for you.  Great Christmas ideas and inspiration.


Lindsay Weirich (Owner and Stamp Designer)



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails