Welcome to my blog.... this is my place to share my projects and a little about my family with you. I only hope that you can find some inspiration here.

Monday, February 28, 2011

Daisy Doodles Sketch Challenge

For our challenge this time over at Daisy Doodles Creative Challenges we have a Sketch.  So be sure to go and get your project in.  Here's mine:

Miss Daisy has a whole new line of "Amy" images.  I decided to use "Amy - Travel Time"  Isn't she cute?  You can find all of them at Daisy's Digi Doodles Store.  

I used the sketch provided and colored "Amy" with prismacolor pencils and OMS.  The Design Team has some beautiful cards to show you.  You can find their blog links in my left side bar.

Here is the sketch:
                   

5 comments:

Joanne Gilch said...

Cute....that ribbon is perfect for the numbers paper, they match!!!!

Fink said...

Just love what you did with Amy. Love all the papers and the ribbon you used for you card.

Kathy said...

Such a sweet baby image Rhonda. Love that sketch too, really lets you focus on the darling image.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Darling baby image- you have such a way with those pencils. Great DSP too. {HUGS}

Paula said...

I love this card Rhonda, such a fab image isnt it, will have to try that one soon myself
Paula x

Related Posts with Thumbnails