Welcome to my blog.... this is my place to share my projects and a little about my family with you. I only hope that you can find some inspiration here.

Monday, March 14, 2011

Daisy Doodles -Luck Of The Irish

It's challenge time over at Daisy Doodles Creative Challenges.  For this challenge the theme is "GREEN".  I had to go with St. Patrick's Day.  Here is my card:


I used 2 images from "The Luck of the Irish" set at Daisy's Digi Doodles.  I can't remember where I got the sentiment.  It reads:
For each petal on the Shamrock
This brings a wish your way
Good Health, Good Luck
And Happiness for Today and Everyday.

I colored my little guy with Prismacolor pencils and OMS.  He was really fun to color.  Everything else came from my stash.  I am determined not to buy anything else until I have put a big dent in my stash.

Be sure and check out the rest of the Design Team and see their projects.
Then go to Daisy Doodles Creative Challenges and enter your "GREEN" project.

I am entering this card in these challenges:
Card Cupids  -  Green
Allsorts  -  Luck Of The Irish
Wee Memories   -  Green Theme
Card Makin' Mamas  -  Something Green
Delicious Doodles  -  Green for St. Patrick's Day

5 comments:

1CardCreator said...

This is so cute!

Steph said...

Fun card and great sentiment. Thanks for joining the Card Cupids challenge this week.

Teri said...

Cute card hun!
Thanks for playing our 'Green for St. Patrick' challenge at Delicious Doodles, and good luck!
Hugs,
Teri x

scotspanda said...

great card, the image is fab

thanks very much for entering my Irish theme this week @ Allsorts

hugs

Amanda xx

Joanne Gilch said...

Rhonda, this really is a great card!
good luck on the not buying anything til the stash is gone,....LOL

Related Posts with Thumbnails