Welcome to my blog.... this is my place to share my projects and a little about my family with you. I only hope that you can find some inspiration here.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Thank You Card

I have been sewing up a storm my off days this week .... trying to put back for our vacation to Florida this summer.  I managed to get a quick card made for Daisy Doodles this morning before I go to work.  This is one of Miss Daisy's older images that I have used several times but I still love it.  It's called "Poppy".


I colored it with Prismacolor Pencils and OMS.   The sentiment is from Raindrop Echoes.  You can find this image as well as many others at the Daisy's Digi Doodles Store.  This post is short and sweet ... got a busy day ahead.  See you Soon!!!

Challenges:
Papertake Weekly    -  Anything Goes and Something New (my new Spellbinders tabs)
Craft Your Passion  -  Anything Goes
Make It Monday  -  Anything Goes

9 comments:

1CardCreator said...

Cute card!

Michelle said...

Hi Rhonda

This is lovely, such a beautiful image that really pops with your fabulous colouring.

Thank you for sharing over at Make It Monday this week.

Michelle :-)

Cheryl said...

Beautiful card! Your coloring is lovely.



~Cheryl~


**Check out my Meljen’s Designs & Whimsy Stamps blog candy!**

Lisa said...

Such pretty card Rhonda! Gorgeous flower. Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly :)

Shelly Schmidt said...

Beautiful card- your coloring is fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Love the pink poppy.Pretty card.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion :D
Lisa x

Barbara said...

What a lovely card. Love the design, the image that you colored so well and the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion this week for our "Anything Goes Challenge." We hope to see you again on Monday for our next challenge. XX
Barbara GDT

9 April 2011 03:37

Post a Comment

corinne said...

very nice ! thank you for joining us on craftyourpassion's challenge
blog. Good luck !

CanDoMom said...

Beautiful. The coloring is awesome!

Related Posts with Thumbnails