Welcome to my blog.... this is my place to share my projects and a little about my family with you. I only hope that you can find some inspiration here.

Monday, April 26, 2010

Daisy Doodles "Anything But A Card"

The challenge over at Daisy Doodles is "Anything But A Card".  Here is my project:


Yep!  Post-It Notes...All of the images are Daisy Doodles.  The top one is also Daisy Doodles Designer Papers from the Blue Designer Paper Pack.  I am thinking that one is my favorite.  You can find all of Daisy Doodles products HERE.  I searched and found several tutorials but these are the 2 that I used:
and

All of my images are colored with Prismacolor Pencils and OMS.  For some awesome inspiration go and check out the projects that the rest of the Design Team has created.  You can find their blogs on my left side bar.  They are certainly well worth looking at.  Then go over to Daisy Doodles Creative Challenges and play with us.  This is really a fun challenge!

I am entering this card in these challenges:
http://forfunchallenges.blogspot.com/  -  Anything But A Card
http://www.palspaperarts.com/   -  KISS - Keep It Simple, Sweetie
http://sewmanychallenges.com/  -  Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by

21 comments:

~Jeri~ said...

Awesome Rhonda!! I love them! Your images are colored perfectly and so adorable. These would make great little "Thinking Of You" or "Thank You" gifts!!

Thanks for joining us this week at Sew Many Challenges!

Joanne Gilch said...

Rhonda, love your ABAC. You do such great work with Daisy Doodles images!
These little post it note holders look perfect for the purse or on a desk! Lovely!

paulssandy said...

WOW, NICE, I lvoe post it notes. They are the #1 item I hoard, LOL

Thank you for joining us this week at Sew Many Cards challenge.

Helen Dooley said...

Rhonda these are adorable. Thanks so much for sharing with us at For Fun Challenge this week.

Queen La Rubba said...

All three of your projects are just lovely! Very fun and creatiove! Thank you for joining us for this weeks "Sew Many Cards Challenge“! I look forward to seeing more of your SUPER FABULOUS crafty works in the future!
I invite you to hop on over and celebrate my DT positions with me by entering in my candy giveaway!
HUGS
Rach ~ Queen La Rubba

Tammy said...

Beautiful creation. Thanks so much for joining us at OSAAT.

carol said...

what lovely cards, all look gorgeous, Thankyou for sharing with Sew many cards, x carol

Spyder said...

lovely post-it note holders and I've just been somewhere were there was a tutorial on making these, they could be come addictive!!Thank you for joining us over on OSAAT this week, for our 'Flower' challenge and hope you can join us for next week too!
(((Lyn)))

Xiomara said...

Your creations are fabulous!!
Thank you for joiningus at SMC Challenges!
Margie

Unknown said...

Fabulous Makes, ideal gifts too, Thanks for joining us over at OSAAT, hope to see you again soon Good Luck
Sarah xx

Tammy said...

These are sooooo cute! Thanks for joining us this week at OSAAT.
smiles...Tammy

Sam said...

Hiya Rhonda. Three great projects and I love the post it notes idea.
Thanks for joining us here at OSAAT.
Sam x

Cards by Gina said...

Absolutely adorable projects! Thanks for playing at PPA!

Kathy said...

Cute little project, love the ladybug one the best, but all look great!

stitchy said...

Rhonda, I love post it notes, What beautiful creations they are, love the colors that you used - thank you so much for sharing your talent with us at OSAAT - hope to see you again - good luck hun

stitchy xoxox

Anita said...

So cute, thanks for playing with us this week at Sew Many Challenges. Hugs, Anita

Cheri said...

Thanks for joining us at Sew Many Cards Challenges this week. It's very cute.

Unknown said...

Very cute, great project. Thanks for sharing with us at SMC

Liz said...

Beautiful project and well made with great flowers too thanks for entering OSAAT challenges this week

Liz x

thread-bare said...

Wow what gorgeous creations. Will have to check out those tuts. Thanks for joining in with us at OSAAT xx Clare (DT) x

Chris said...

Wonderful creations

Related Posts with Thumbnails