Welcome to my blog.... this is my place to share my projects and a little about my family with you. I only hope that you can find some inspiration here.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

You Are My Anchor


I made a card earlier using the "Beyond The Reef" set from Daisy Doodles and when I put the card together I lost the anchor.  I searched and searched and couldn't find it so finished the card without it.  I make such a mess in my craft room that is really wasn't any wonder that it got covered up.  Anyway,  the next day it just resurfaced and I thought  "Oh..my anchor".  So I had the thought to print it bigger and make this card.  I saw this sketch somewhere and has saved it so decided to use it.  The sentiment is computer generated and inked with Tim Holtz Linen Distress Ink.  I watercolored the anchor  with Watercolor Pencils and an aquabrush.  The paper is K&Company and that is pretty much all there is to it.  As you know I tend to like simpler cards and this one fit the bill. I think I'll save it and give it to my hubby at some point.   So sometimes losing your stuff can lead you on to something else...lol.

Thanks for stopping by

3 comments:

Joanne Gilch said...

Rhonda, nice manly card for that manly man of yours. Sometimes it scares me to clean up that area of mine, afraid of what I may find on the bottom that doesn't belong...like a moldy mango or a dried up fig! Neither of which do I eat!!!! LOL

Lawren said...

Great male card. I like clean and Simple layouts as well.

Kathy said...

Love the manly card Rhonda. I'm forever losing things in my craft room!

Related Posts with Thumbnails