Welcome to my blog.... this is my place to share my projects and a little about my family with you. I only hope that you can find some inspiration here.

Monday, April 25, 2011

Lindsay's Stamp Stuff Dresser Side-Step

I have a couple of posts today.  I am currently without internet so I am at the Library trying to get  caught up with a couple posts.  This one is my card for Linday's Stamp Stuff.



I found this card template while surfing and just had to do it using Lindsay's mannequin from Posh 'n Trendy again.  Love this Stamp!!!!!  I should be back on line in a couple of days and will edit this post with the links and details of where everything is.  In the meantime go to Lindsay's blog and check her out.  I promise you will be glad you did.  Also the rest of the DT are extra talented gals so pleae go to their blogs.  They are all on my right side bar.  Please bear with me until I get back to edit this post  and back on-line.

4 comments:

Karin said...

Super cute and creative! That dresser and dress form are totally chic paired together!

Micki said...

wowsers lady.... this is an awesome idea.... I love it.

Lindsay Weirich said...

that is so elegant and a perfect mother's day card!

Joanne Gilch said...

Just how did I miss this side card?
this is hands down the most fab card ever! so creative and fun. I am gonna try this!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails