Welcome to my blog.... this is my place to share my projects and a little about my family with you. I only hope that you can find some inspiration here.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Lindsay's Stamp Stuff

I had in my mind that I wanted to do Clean and Simple but couldn't decide on an image so I did three. Here is the first one:


I could have sworn that I had yellow ribbon (and I still think I do) but just couldn't put my hands on it so I finally just gave up and used card stock.  I would like this card much better if I had moved the image up and used yellow ribbon under it only.
This is the next one I did and I like it better.
And then a 3rd one:
I think I ended up using images from 4 different sets plus a sentiment freebie from Lindsay's Blog  "The Frugal Crafter".  They are all from Lindsay's Stamp Stuff at mygrafico.  And they are having a SALE on Thursday (4-14). Here  are the sets I used:
Fancy Flowers  HERE




Steampunk Style  HERE







Sweet Stuff   HERE 




All Around Phrases   HERE







Be sure to stop by and visit Lindsay's Blog to see what she has for you and get your freebie ...  and the rest of the Design Team Blogs for some awesome inspiration.  They are located in my right side bar.  Oh and almost forgot about the SALE at mygrafico . One Day Only.... so hurry!
Thanks for stopping by today.

6 comments:

Margie said...

I love how you used so many sets, you are on a roll!

Karin said...

Wow, love these cards! I can't believe you made three. You were the overachiever this week...lol.

1CardCreator said...

Love all three of them Rhonda! Looks like you got a double dose of Mojo this week!

Cheryl said...

Wow! 3 fabulous cards! I love each of them. The first because I love the sunny yellow I can't help but feel happy looking at it. The 2nd because of the clean design and your beautiful coloring of the cherries. And the 3rd because you used one of my favorite images and sentiment. Beautiful work girl friend!

Lindsay Weirich said...

Love them! I think my fave is the daffodil! what a lovely bunch!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wow- three wonderful cards- I love daffodils- such a cheery card, the cherry card is a classic and I LOVE the typewriter card. Hugs

Related Posts with Thumbnails