Welcome to my blog.... this is my place to share my projects and a little about my family with you. I only hope that you can find some inspiration here.

Monday, September 7, 2009

I have been wanting to blog for quite some time but have had a hard time getting started.  I am thinking that this first post is probably the hardest.  I guess I should tell you a little about myself and my family.  I am a Wife,  Mom and  Grandmother.  My husband is Ronnie and I have 2 sons...Rudy and Reno.  Rudy and his wife Susie have 3 children.  My Grandsons, Taylor and Dalton are 14 and 5 and my Granddaughter Cierra is 11.  We have 2 dogs ....Pepper and Prince, a cat named Buddy and a rabbit named Bella.  I'm sure you will be seeing and hearing about them from time to time.  I also work full-time as a Tailor for a Men's Clothing Store.


My intention is to start out trying to post a couple of  times a week.  I am hoping to post photos I take and some of the things I make.  I try to do a lot of different things.  I am just learning Digital Scrapbooking  and love card making and other paper crafts.  I also enjoy altered art.


Where ever this takes me I hope to make some new friends along the way.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails