Welcome to my blog.... this is my place to share my projects and a little about my family with you. I only hope that you can find some inspiration here.

Friday, November 27, 2009

Pink Tri-Shutter Card

I have been wanting to try this template for a long time and it came up in a swap so I decided to give it a try.  And you know what?...IT WAS FUN!!!  I will be making more of these.


The image is a freebie from Simply Inger.  I colored it with Prismas  and OMS.  The quote is a Tim Holtz stamp from Michaels...paper and flowers from my stash...Martha Stewart border punch...and Scribbles for the dots.  You can find the tutorial here.  The next one is a pic of the same card closed.




I really enjoyed making this card.  Gosh I hope you like it.    See ya next time.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails