Welcome to my blog.... this is my place to share my projects and a little about my family with you. I only hope that you can find some inspiration here.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Another Winter Card

I am liking using images that I didn't use for Christmas for Winter cards.  It makes me look at them differently.  I didn't realize that I get stuck inside the box....lol.  I am going to make an effort to look beyond the initial thought for an image.  Does that even make sense...?    Anyway...on to my card.....




This image is a freebie from Wendy at Digital Doodling. I love all of Wendy's images. Here is what I used:   Paper is K&Company, Oval Nesties, $1 Stamp, Flower from stash, $1 gems and Scribbles.  I colored it with Prismacolor Pencils and OMS.  I really like blue & brown together. But then I really like brown with a whole bunch of colors..lol.  I hope you like my card.   See ya later!

4 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Rhonda. Your card is lovely. Beautiful image on a really nice background.
Love Sandra xx

Tammy said...

Ok you know the card is lovely as usual!

Wendy @ E-1-A said...

Beautiful xx

Karen said...

Isn't it wonderful how versatile an image can be when colored differently, paired with other papers, and embellished a whole different way? Your coloring came out wonderful here! :>

Related Posts with Thumbnails