Welcome to my blog.... this is my place to share my projects and a little about my family with you. I only hope that you can find some inspiration here.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Another Daisy Doodle Tulips Card

Before I get to the card a couple of reminders.  Digital Ink Co. Challenge is still going on.  You have until Sunday,  February 7 to sign up for some great prizes. 


 Also Daisy Doodles is having her very first challenge at her blog...Daisy Doodles Stamps... go over and sign up for that one, too.  You have until Saturday,  February 13th.  Miss Daisy is giving away the cutest daisy stamp.  


So, now onto my card.  This is another image from Daisy Doodles Tulips.  You can find her stamps at Digital-Ink Co.   Here is my card:




These images just do not call for a lot of embellishing.  I used K&Company paper mounted on textured yellow cardstock .  The image is also mounted on the yellow with a piece of blue textured cardstock off set behind it.  The yellow dots are Scribbles.  I colored the image with Prismacolor Pencils blended with OMS.  That is all there is.....I absolutely love these images.  Thank you soooo much for looking and I really hope you like my cards.  I have one  more tulip image that I will post tomorrow night.  Until then...have a great day...or night...lol

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

Rhonday, I love this card! It is so spring-y and lovely.

Lorraine said...

Rhonda - the tulip images are so pretty, and you have made 2 beautiful cards with them so far. really lovely. Makes me think of spring (and wish for it to come soon !) lol.

Kathy said...

So pretty, I love blue and yellow together. The background paper is just perfect with this image.

Tammy said...

Well considering you know I love this card and my birthday is this month, you know my address lol need an envelope?????

Harriet said...

I love the floral cards...I love the spring bright colors ... great job

KymKreates said...

this one is just as beautiful as the others. The DP is just the perfect addition to your image. Great choice!

Related Posts with Thumbnails