Welcome to my blog.... this is my place to share my projects and a little about my family with you. I only hope that you can find some inspiration here.

Monday, March 29, 2010

D2D "Garden Fairy"

Well I made it again with 56 minutes to spare....lol.  Faith always gives us the most wonderful images and this one is no exception.

This is for the Designed 2 Delight:  Delightful Inspiration Challenge.  If you have never been there you need to go.  It is a progressive challenge each month.  When you use her image at the beginning of the month you get the next one.  Faith has the most adorable images.  You can check out her Digi Stamp Store HERE.

Now onto the card details.  I ran across a tutorial today at Whiff Of Joy for a 3D Easel Card and thought this little Garden Fairy was perfect.  Other that the card stock and Stickles all of the elements are from Daisy Doodles Card Kits.  I printed the papers, fence, flowers and ribbon.  I am really having fun with digital papers and elements.  Until next time.....

Thanks for stopping by

5 comments:

Faith S. said...

Wow, WOW! This is SOoooo cute! Love it! Love the shape you cut out, the fence, the flowers, the colors, the sentiment....awesome card!

Joanne Gilch said...

awesome. this is the best evah! ditto ...Faith.

Shelly Schmidt said...

This is just so cool- love the opening into the BG and the fence- too cute- fun little garden fairy!

Kathy said...

This card is CRAZY good! Love the fence, flowers, window, everything. You did an amazing job with this image!

Cheryl said...

Wow girl! This is awesome! I LOVE it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails