Welcome to my blog.... this is my place to share my projects and a little about my family with you. I only hope that you can find some inspiration here.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Hi Ya'll

I am trying to gets some cards finished to post..so I'll have one later tonight to post.  I just wanted to tell ya about a new Digital Stamping Yahoo Group.  It is brand spankin' new....we've just started it today.  So now we need members..lol.  If  you're interested you can join here http://groups.yahoo.com/group/missdaisysdoodlers/
Just click on the link to go there and click on the "Join This Group" button.  Looking forward to seeing some of you gals there.

Thanks for stopping by

1 comment:

Joanne Gilch said...

I was in such a hurry to get to where I was going that I forgot to leave a comment. thanks for the 411

Related Posts with Thumbnails