Welcome to my blog.... this is my place to share my projects and a little about my family with you. I only hope that you can find some inspiration here.

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Patches


Well I did it this time.  I am usually just under the wire on D2D Challenge an this week was no exception....except I didn't make it...lol.  I was a few minutes late.  DH and I were watching a movie and I didn't realize the time.  I looked over on my end table and there was Patches colored and ready for a card.  I looked at the clock and it was 20 minutes until 12:00 a.m.  Deadline is 12:00.  I grabbed Patches ..ran upstairs .. made the card as quick as I could..ran back downstairs and got the camera...Oh no!!!..
Batteries are dead.  Found batteries and changed them and took the picture.  Of course it had to be uploaded and cropped.....did all of that and went to the challenge blog and "Linky Widget Expiration: 2 minutes ago".  I thought for a few minutes that it served me right but I would post my card anyway.  But after all the running I had to breathe for a few..lol  Anyway this is my card.  And it was quick!  

2 pieces of K&Company paper...pink CS..pink organza ribbon and a $ stamp an viola..less than 10 minutes a card.

Next week I'll do better...(hopefully)  I just love the images and the challenge at Delightful Inspiration....go check it out..new challenge will be posted in the morning.

Until next time,
Thanks for stopping by

8 comments:

Joanne Gilch said...

Love it! want that sentiment stamp for Easter....better idea!!!!!! Send me some in black on white....please. I'll take......

Faith S. said...

Rhonda, your card is adorable!! What a perfect sentiment! Thanks for leaving a comment. (Check your inbox.) ;) I'm usually running behind myself, and I figured out I can set the Linky's to close on time on their own. So that's what happened--otherwise it would have closed a few minutes late. :)

Kathy said...

This is adorable Rhonda, you work well under pressure, I can't believe how fast you got this one done. Super cute and perfect sentiment.

Tracy said...

Cute bunny!

Cheryl said...

You may have been rushed but he still turned out cute! I love the sentiment.

Ronnie said...

This card is beautiful!! I love it...hugs from sbs29 sister..Ronnie

Karin said...

This is adorable :)

Cheryl said...

I left an award for you on my blog. Please come over and check it out. Thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails