Welcome to my blog.... this is my place to share my projects and a little about my family with you. I only hope that you can find some inspiration here.

Friday, March 19, 2010

Sympathy Sentiment

Miss Daisy added a Sympathy Sentiment stamp to the store and I added it to the inside of the Sympathy Card I made the other day.
Here is the front of the card:
Please excuse the pic...I am having camera problems..lol  I thought this sentiment was perfect for the inside.  I think it could also be used as the focal image on the front of a card.  I will have to give that a try.  You can see this stamp at Daisy Doodles Stamps or purchase it HERE.

Thanks for stopping by

3 comments:

Joanne Gilch said...

o, yea. Like the inside, too! It's so hard to think of the right thing to sy in a sympathy card.

stampingtink said...

Just beautiful and what a great inside. I love how you've used the cross. So heart warming.

Hugs,

Susan (SBS29)

Cheryl said...

Very nice sympathy cards. These are always so hard. Wonderful sentiment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails