Welcome to my blog.... this is my place to share my projects and a little about my family with you. I only hope that you can find some inspiration here.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Winner of Lindsay's Stamp Stuff Anniversary Blog Hop



Thanks to everyone who stopped by last week on the blog hop.  The winner of the "Pretty Primitive Stamp Set"  is    Shelley !   Thanks so much for hopping with us.  Contact me at sewcool72@yahoo.com and we'll get your set out to you.  Congratulations!!


Thanks for stopping by

2 comments:

Joanne Gilch said...

Congrats to Shelley! This looks like a fantastic set! Enjoy!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Thanks so much! Oh- I love your set of cards you made with this set and I think it would make a great set for my Mom! Love it- Thanks again!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails