Welcome to my blog.... this is my place to share my projects and a little about my family with you. I only hope that you can find some inspiration here.

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Congrats Grads...Susie, Cierra & Dalton

CONGRATS!!!!!!!


     You have heard me talk about my DIL Susie and how proud I am of her.  I hear others talk about how they don't get along with their DIL's and realize how fortunate I am.  If I had handpicked mine I could not have chosen one that I love anymore ... she is the daughter that I didn't have.
     Cierra is my only granddaughter....she is something else!  She reminds me of my Mom with some of the things she says and does...and I might add...she doesn't let her brothers get over on her either..lol   She has graduated elementary school and is going to middle school....gosh time flies ... doesn't seem that long since her Dad was there.  Way to go Cierra!!!!  I love you!!!
     And our little guitar playing man...Dalton the youngest of the grandkids...has graduated Kindergarten.  He is the sweetest little guy....I could honestly just hug the life right out of him.....


Here are their grad pics:





Cierra ,   Dalton   and Mom (Susie)
.....Mamaw loves you and is very proud of you!        


Thanks for bearing with me....but I adore my family and just like to brag about 'em and show 'em off every now and then  :)

Card info:
Images and sentiment from Daisy's Digi Doodles  Graduation set
Paper from Lindsay's Stamp Stuff
Colored with Prismacolor Pencils and OMS

Thanks for stopping by

3 comments:

Joanne Gilch said...

Rhonda, your family is lovely! How lucky you are! Oh yes, while I am here how about a comment on your card...yes, it's fabulous!

Cheryl said...

Very sweet! Your family is lovely! Congrats to all the grads! Your card is perfect to celebrate such wonderful occasions.

Shelly Schmidt said...

What a great time for you- I love the pictures- she is beautiful and what a cute little guy- you must be just beaming!!! Awesome card!

Related Posts with Thumbnails