Welcome to my blog.... this is my place to share my projects and a little about my family with you. I only hope that you can find some inspiration here.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

More Summer Fun with Daisy Doodles and a freebie

I love Miss Daisy's "Summer Fun" set.  This is the 2nd time I have used this image and probably not the last.


When I found this quote I had to generate a sentiment  for this image.  You can find this set at Daisy's Digi Doodles Store as well as many others.  She has some new ones so go and have a look.  And don't forget about the contest for the name that stamp on Daisy Doodles Creative Challenges Blog.

If you like this sentiment just left click for a larger image and right click to save.  I hope you can use it.....ENJOY!!!!


Thanks for stopping by

6 comments:

Kathy said...

This sentiment is perfect with that image Rhonda. Beautiful hammock card, I can almost feel the ocean breeze. Your coloring is lovely as always.

Cheryl said...

Great card! Instead of going to work today, I would much rather hang out in the scene you created. I love the word art you have been sharing with us.

1CardCreator said...

Thanks Rhonda, I love that sentiment and the card is fab! Thanks for sharing. ~Diane

Joanne Gilch said...

Love the green and blue...the colors of the ocean!! Fab card and that image is so inviting. Your word art ROCKS. thanks for sharing!

TinaB said...

Your colouring is amazing! Love the everything about this card xx

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love this great card- and your sentiment too- It is a perfect image for my hubby- he loves relaxing in the hammock! TFS

Related Posts with Thumbnails