Welcome to my blog.... this is my place to share my projects and a little about my family with you. I only hope that you can find some inspiration here.

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Truth or Lie

My friend and SBS   Sistah Cheryl of She Stamps Blog gave me this award with specific instructions to go along with it.


I have to make a list of seven things about myself.  It has to be 6 lies and 1 truth  OR 6 truths and 1 lie

here is my list.
1.  I travel to CA regularly to visit my daughter
2.  I play the piano
3.  I am totally addicted to coffee
4.  I grew up on a farm
5.  When I was younger I did a lot of modeling

So...which is it truths or lies.....you decide.
And I will pass this to 7 people who are also creative writers....or are they?

Thanks for stopping by

2 comments:

Joanne Gilch said...

Cute! Wasn't it fun to do? I know the truth and lies. Very creative.

Cheryl said...

I know, I know... Or at least I think I do. I am going to say that #3 is the truth and the rest are lies. I think I remember you saying not to talk to you until you have had your coffee in the morning.

Related Posts with Thumbnails