Welcome to my blog.... this is my place to share my projects and a little about my family with you. I only hope that you can find some inspiration here.

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Day 6 - Daisy Doodles 7 Day $1 Showcase

Almost there ..  it's Day 6 and then one more day to go.  For today I chose the image "Giraffes".  A Mom and Baby Giraffe for ONLY $1.

This is a really cute image for a child.  As usual no sentiment coz I don't know yet who it is going to be for.  
You can find this as well as other awesome stamps for $1 at Daisy's Digi Doodles.  Go have a look see.  You are sure to find something you like.  And while you are there go to the Forum and get in on the challenge there for great prizes.  Also visit Daisy Doodles Creative Challenges Blog  for the challenge there.  Hope to see you.    :)

 If you have been with me all week then you know that 2 of my DT mates and I are doing this showcase so don't forget to go by and see what they are up to today.

and

Please stop back by tomorrow for the final day of the showcase!!!

3 comments:

1CardCreator said...

What a cool card! Love your coloring and the floral ribbon at the bottom is a perfect touch. ~Diane

TinaB said...

I LOVE these!!!!!!!!!!! Stunning Card Rhonda xxxxxxxxxx See you tomorrow hun ! xxx Hugs Tina xx

Joanne Gilch said...

Love that ribbon, as it matches the paper...so groovy!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails