Welcome to my blog.... this is my place to share my projects and a little about my family with you. I only hope that you can find some inspiration here.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Fall with LSS

Thursday means Lindsays Stamp Stuff Day.  Today I am using stamps from the "Sketchy Leaves" Set again. I made 2 cards.
The Maple Leaf ...

and The Oak Leaf ...

I truly believe that Fall is the most beautiful time of year.  I always think of the song "God's Coloring Book" when I look across the hills and see the trees in all their color and beauty.  

For these cards I also used Lindsay's Stamp Stuff Paper.  I think it is gorgeous and perfect for Fall Cards.  Both are colored with Prisma Pencils and OMS.  I am working on coloring leaves to look more realistic.  I'll get there ... LOL  

There is a sale  for 40% off everything at Lindsay's Stamp Stuff at mygrafico.  So it would be a good time to get these sets for your fall cards.  Plus a couple of AWESOME new Christmas sets.  The sale runs from midnight to midnight... all day Sept. 23rd.  


Stop by Lindsay's Blog to see what she has for you this week.  She always has the best freebies.  :)  Then visit each of the DT Blogs to see what they have in store for the week.  I can't wait to see!

Lindsay Weirich (Owner and Stamp Designer)


Challenges:  
Crafty Catz Weekly  -  Chocolate and Green  (2nd Card)
Everybody-Art-Challenge    -  Autumn
My Sheri Crafts -  Autumn
Paper Playtime  -  Autumn
A Spoonfull Of Sugar  -  Anything Goes

     Thanks for stopping by,    

15 comments:

Joanne Gilch said...

You are right...LSS has some 'wonderfall' leaf images. Your cards are fab and I think your coloring is awesome.

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Rhonda
Both cards are beautiful,thankyou for joining us on this week's challenge at CraftyCatz,
hugs Dianne xx

Janis Lewis said...

Very nice cards!! Thanks for playing in paper with us this week at Paper Playtime! :) Janis

Lindsay Weirich said...

those are so lovely! It is so handy to have card like this around too!

Cheryl said...

Beautiful, beautiful cards!

Cindi said...

these are both so pretty! great cards
:)

Margie said...

These are so pretty! I love the sentiments!The oak leaf is my favorite...

Shannon said...

Love both cards - stunning work.

1CardCreator said...

Very pretty cards, love them both. ~Diane

Kathy said...

Your coloring is beautiful Rhonda. I love both of these sentiments, so lovely!

My Sheri CRAFTS said...

Very pretty! Such lovely sentiments! Thanks for joining us this week!

Scrapping Cat said...

Absolutely beautiful...love the soft colors you chose as opposed to traditional fall colors...love it

Mrs. Fence said...

Such pretty fall cards! Love those leaves and the sentiments are perfect!

Micki said...

realistic or not, those leaves are gorgeous.

Can't decide which one I like better.... wonderful autumn cards.

hugs

Tina46 Kreativblog said...

wonderful cards !! love it!thanks for joining in our challenge.
hugs
tina46
eac-team

Related Posts with Thumbnails