Welcome to my blog.... this is my place to share my projects and a little about my family with you. I only hope that you can find some inspiration here.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Happy Birthday Reno

My youngest son .. Reno ..  had a Birthday last Thursday the 30th of September.  He was 24.  Here is the card I made for him.....

Reno is a golfer so I thought this image perfect for him.  I used Daisy Doodles  "Fore! Freddy"  Digital Stamp.  You can find this stamp at Daisy's Digi Doodles for your golfer.  The Happy Birthday banner is also Dasiy Doodles.  On the inside of the card I stamped  "Anyway you slice it,  you are the best!".  Anyway he liked it and that is all that matters.


2 comments:

Lawren said...

Love this card. Freddy looks good. Happy Birthday to your son.

Lawren

Joanne Gilch said...

Loving the argyle ribbon! so
golfer-ish!!!!! Just makes me want to holler, "FORE!"

Related Posts with Thumbnails