Welcome to my blog.... this is my place to share my projects and a little about my family with you. I only hope that you can find some inspiration here.

Monday, November 15, 2010

Day 6 - 12 Days of Christmas - Daisy Doodles

My turn again.   There were more images in this set than DT members so a few of us got to do more than one card.  My 2nd one is using the bells.


Everytime I see this image the song "Silver Bells" runs through my head.    Don't forget you still have time to get in on the 12 Days Of Christmas Raffle at Daisy's Digi Doodles.  The prize is this set and a $10 gift certificate..... plus there is a drawing everyday for a set of gorgeous Christmas Ornaments.  You can see the sets and find all the information HERE.

See ya tomorrow with another card from the Design Team.

4 comments:

Joanne Gilch said...

lovin' it!!!!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love your card- now I am going to be singing Silver Bells......! (Love that song though.....)

thread-bare said...

Another fab card Rhonda xx Clare x

Cheryl said...

Wonderful card! I love the embossing folder you used. Works great with the bells.

Related Posts with Thumbnails