Welcome to my blog.... this is my place to share my projects and a little about my family with you. I only hope that you can find some inspiration here.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Daisy Doodles - "Ready For Bed"

The Challenge this time over at Daisy Doodles Creative Challenges this time is "Anything Goes".  For my card I decided on "Ready For Bed".  I LOVE a nap.  My little dog "Pepper" and I are napping Queens since Winter began...LOL  So it is no wonder that this image appealed to me.


You can find this image as well as many others to choose from over at Daisy's Digi Doodles Store.  Go grab an image and join us at the Challenge Blog.  Be sure to check out what the rest of the Design Team has been up to.  You can find them in my left side bar.

Now ... where's Miss Pepper?!?  I'm ready for a nap!!

3 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love this image and since I stay up too late.....I am always tired- but...I cannot nap in the daytime...... Darling card!

Ronnie said...

this card is beautiful, i love the softness..SBS 29 hugs, ronnie

Mrs. Fence said...

I love it! What a cute image and sentiment. The colors are perfect...maybe I will go take a nap now...

Related Posts with Thumbnails